AI Skilling + Internship
Learn by Doing !!!
(Learn in a professional environment that is optimised for real applied learning)
Fill Application Form (Applications close on 7th April) – You are added to a WhatsApp group after you fill the application form.(Students who have applied via Internshala do not have to fill application form again)
Prepare for Coding Test – The coding test can be given in Python or Cpp. We have listed down some learning resources to help you prepare for the coding test.
Appear for Coding Test (Coding Test Date : 11th April, 9:00pm – 12:00am) – Details of the coding test will be shared via the WhatsApp group you are added to.
Selected List (List Release Date : 13th April, 8pm) – List will be added in the update section at the end of this page
Skilling Program Starts (Start Date : 16th April) – All updates about skilling will be shared with selected students via WhatsApp)
- Coding Test is conducted on the 2nd Saturday of every month from 9pm – 12am (3hrs)
- After the Coding Test, Results are announced within 48 hrs and selected students are given access to Skilling Modules.
- List of students selected for Internship is released based on Coding Test Score + Skilling Program Score
The coding test can be given in either Python or Cpp. Note that the entire skilling program will be in the same language you choose to give the test in and you will be learning AI in the same language. You cannot change the language after the test. So please choose the language you know best and want to learn AI in.
Please use the click on the icons below to prepare for the language of your choice
All updates about the Internship will come on this page in this section
Day 1 - 7th April 2020 :
Here are some key points about the program
- You do not have to fill the application form again if you have applied via Internshala.
- The next step is a coding test on hackerrank which will be conducted on 11th April. Details of the test will be shared on the WhatsApp group on 9th April at 8pm.
- You can prepare for the test using the resources given above.
- Details of which language the test will be conducted in is mentioned in point2 of Internship Flow
- The coding test is an exposure test which tests your current skills so we can help you with it during the skilling modules.
- We completely understand the anxiety but please read details about the process given on the site with a little patience.
- Only if there is something that is absolutely not clear mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please avoid Whatsapp msgs
Day 2 - 8th April 2020 :
Next Step :
Coding Test on Hackerrank on 11th April
Learning Resources for Test :
The coding test can be given in C or CPP. Please note that the entire skilling will be in the same language you choose for the test. So please prepare accordingly
You can prepare for the test using the following resources :-
◼For C Programming :
◼For Cpp Programming :
Topics you would be tested on in the Test :
- Data Structures
- Algorithms (Sort, Search)
- File Handling
- Standard Math
- OOPs concepts (Classes and objects) (additional for CPP)
Day 3 - 9th April 2020 :
As you know we have a coding test on Hackerrank on 11th April from 9pm-12am.
Hence, we have shared some important points on the same below :-
- The coding test can be given in C or Cpp.
- Please note that the entire skilling program will be in the same language you choose to give the test in.
- So if you choose C for the test, all your assignments during skilling will also be in C
i.e. You will learn and implement IoT in C (similarly for Cpp)
- So please choose the language for the test accordingly and also prepare for it using the resources given above
Next Steps :
Please this form form by 7pm on 10th April so we can share the test links on the test day and avoid last min issues.
Applications for current internship are closed!!!
Please join this WhatsApp Group for further details.
Coding test is conducted on the 2nd Saturday of every month from 9pm – 12pm
Please keep checking this space for application start dates……